mini nemesis ep help

jh1985

Jeff
Hey every one i just built this mini nemesis ep and have had 3 failed maidens. Every time i take it up it banks hard left and loses altitude. I need full right aileron and rudder to correct it. All the control surfaces are flat and set to manufacturing specs.
I have one idea but i want other opinions before i modify it. This plane has a split elevator and it looks strait to the eye but if one side was not responding under pressure of flight would that act like a elevon and bank it left? how could i check it.

Seagull mini nemesis ep http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/mini-nemesis-ep-SEAX114#t4
Turnigy D2836/9 950KV Brushless Outrunner Motor
5 hs55 servos
birdie 30a esc
turnigy 4000 mah 3s ( needed that much for balance)
pic of tail assembly
14ta4uo.jpg

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
I would say torque roll, but that too is not as drastic as you described unless it is WAY overpowered. One often times subtle thing is believe it or not, wing weight or uneveness. My first plane, the right wing was always dropping, and I I could barely turn left, until we added a counter weight, not likely but...

jh1985

Jeff
the split elevator are not in sync. its acting like elevons. Im changing the elevator type. Im going one servo linked by piano wire to make sure there are no more issues.
as for the motor its at the low end for power as far as this model goes. just a bit of right aileron takes care of that torque roll.