Motor and battery size

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
At the ft store the recommended power packs are listed for each airplane. If you find the right power pack then you can just check to see what motors and battery are recommended and get the same things or an equivalent. What plane are you building? Also, welcome to the FT forums! Have you flown before?

Reactions: FDS

bluejets

At the ft store the recommended power packs are listed for each airplane. If you find the right power pack then you can just check to see what motors and battery are recommended and get the same things or an equivalent. What plane are you building? Also, welcome to the FT forums! Have you flown before?

Yes, flown for over 57 years. Had a break for the last 10 years but back into it again.
This foam construction ( in this manner) is kind of new to me so we'll see how it goes.

Used to fly all sorts, aircraft, heli's, pylon, gliders ( and the odd model boat and car :) )

Looking at the Legacy aircraft currently, mainly as to "how it is done" and the size so I can do a version of the Zenith CH-701 stol.

So the "power pack" lists motors, batteries and controller recommendations.......

Thanks for the info, I'll check out what you've said.

Thanks for the welcome Merv.

Edit:- .....Yup...found it....Thanks again

Last edited: