• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Bobber Cub.

Hi everyone, greetings from Brazil.
Would like to share my project based on Savage bobber and Ft Cub. The fuselage is made of bamboo, Styrofoam wing and other items in depron.

Attachments

BATTLEAXE

Number 1- What a beautiful flying area you have. And your weather is exactly where I want to be. Living in Canada right now is cold and snow, I'll trade you any day

Number 2- That is a great looking plane and you fly it as good as it looks. I really like the open chassis design, like flying a Jeep with the top down. Just watching your 1 minute vid I want to build a balsa open frame model myself. Maybe I will build @buzzbomb MSBP as an open frame but make it 300% scale :LOL:! All joking aside I will be looking for more of your creations, keep up the good work, you got quite a gem there.

[QUOTE = "buzzbomb, post: 516928, membro: 40733"] Apenas uma construção absolutamente linda! Também voa tão bem quanto parece! Bem-vindo ao fórum, meu amigo! Você fez um respingo na sua primeira postagem. Eu suspeito que estaremos vendo coisas muito mais emocionantes do Brasil! y)y)[/CITAR]

Number 1- What a beautiful flying area you have. And your weather is exactly where I want to be. Living in Canada right now is cold and snow, I'll trade you any day

Number 2- That is a great looking plane and you fly it as good as it looks. I really like the open chassis design, like flying a Jeep with the top down. Just watching your 1 minute vid I want to build a balsa open frame model myself. Maybe I will build @buzzbomb MSBP as an open frame but make it 300% scale :LOL:! All joking aside I will be looking for more of your creations, keep up the good work, you got quite a gem there.
Thank you for the compliments. I live in Araucaria, Brazil the flight club is 30 minutes from home. Here I can fly all year, luckily we have no snow. I built it in bamboo because I believe balsa would not give the necessary strength.