My E-flite Brave Night Flyer

HawkMan

I was at a small flight meet this weekend, rained all day until evening on saturday, luckily we're far north so it's light all day and most of the night ;)

Anyway sometime between 12 and 1 while it was "darkish" I decided to take my Pawnee for it's first true night flight. well close enough ;)

The RunCam 2 makes everything more dark than it was except the plane wich it makes out to be made from plasma :)

I got some more films of it as well. but even with the smallwest FOV on the RC2 it tends to be fairly small, and I'm usually the guy with cameras.

I must say it's a great flyer. be it night or day. while the mic on the RC2 is shitty you can hear the prop is pretty noisy on this at the start. and yeah, these e-flite 3 bladers are horribly balanced. I broke this one the next day and put on the other one that I tried to balance. after starting by sanding on blade, I anded up with a thick layer of the other, and a piece on the sanded piece as well. it wasn't perfect but it's pretty quiet compared to this :)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I flew 6 packs the other night with mine.
The guys were chasing me with their quads.

13315553_10156960616240416_8107477190745782467_n.jpg

Jugsy

These are really cool, I need to expand my night hangar from just the Night Vapor. Does anyone know if you can order the LED kit for these?

Jugsy

I answered my own question with a bit of research, turns out the lights come as part of the tail/wing/fuse :(