My FT Master Corsair

Puddles2

Hi all,
I wanted to show the FT Master Corsair that I built and fly. I had to watch the 2hr. build video many times but finally got it. I added now hard to find paper packaging tape for the leading edges. After light sanding all the foamboard with a light coat of rattle can auto primer, I painted the plane with thinned Createx Airbrush Paint which was 5 parts opaque blue and 1 part black. I dressed it up with a stock set of 1/11 scale Callie Graphics decals. I am very happy with how it came out, and it flies very well with no bad habits on a 3S 2200mah LiPo battery.
FT Master Corsair 1.jpg
FT Master Corsair 2.jpg

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hi all,
I wanted to show the FT Master Corsair that I built and fly. I had to watch the 2hr. build video many times but finally got it. I added now hard to find paper packaging tape for the leading edges. After light sanding all the foamboard with a light coat of rattle can auto primer, I painted the plane with thinned Createx Airbrush Paint which was 5 parts opaque blue and 1 part black. I dressed it up with a stock set of 1/11 scale Callie Graphics decals. I am very happy with how it came out, and it flies very well with no bad habits on a 3S 2200mah LiPo battery. View attachment 211236 View attachment 211237
Beautiful build! I need to make myself another.

SSgt Duramax

Heck yeah. I am trudging along on my master build slowly but surely. Right now I am caught up in my daughters trainer repairs/revisions, and I am building an experimental testbed to a contrarotating set up I have. But that is seriously nice. Folks that haven't built a masters series plane don't know the work that goes into one!

bwarz

Master member
Beautiful job! They do take some time and effort, but they turn out so nice! Kudos on the decaling too! (I added a bit of weight to mine to help fly in the wind around here :p) Loving the Master Series styled builds!