• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

National Naval Air Museum, Pensacola, FL

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I go here just about every year and thought I'd share some of the cool planes they have, this place is absolutely huge! Excuse the quality of the pics, all I had was my iPhone lol.

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

Last edited:
I've been there before back in 2005 when I was Station at Pensacola NAS for 4 months for Air Force training and I went to that Museum a few times when I was there it is a Really Nice Museum lots of Neat Planes! Looks like they added a few planes since I was there. I love all the sea planes mainly the PBY one of my personal favorites.

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
This is my "home" museum. It's about two hours west of where I live. So yeah, I sneak in there quite a bit.

Did you take advantage of the trolly ride to the display along the flight line?

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
Look me up next time you're in the area. I'd love to have someone to tour the museum with. I tend to wander aimlessly when I go by myself.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Awesome pictures!

Especially like the warbirds :D I wish I could sneak in there a couple of times but unfortunately I live in the other side of earth!

thanks for sharing the pics :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
LOL The Grummann Goose (Wait, there are Grummann Geese?) reminds me of my 4 hours of Microsoft Flight Simulator just in that airplane! Landing it with dual engine shutdown!