need help with hk-t4a v2 and naze32

k131n

Okay so I'm building a 250 racer quad with naze32. I bought a cheap hobbyking-t4a 4 channel transmitter and receiver set up. So I'm using base flight config and I have throttle, pitch, and yaw working fine on the transmitter but I cant figure out how to get the roll to work I have 4 left over wires and the are all 4 AUX nothing is roll. I believe its called pwm is what I have?

sorry for double post I post this before in the wrong place

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
The HK T4 is a FlySky radio. Flysky use AETR channel order for CH1-4

Assuming you have a Mode2 TX

Aileron = Roll = right horizontal stick => CH1 => Pin1
Elevator = Pitch = right vertical stick => CH2 => Pin 2
Throttle = Throttle = left vertical stick (non-centered) => CH3 => Pin3
Rudder = Yaw = left horizontal stick => CH4 => Pin4

Select "Enable PPM input (and disable PWM input)" option on the Config page and AETR1234 on the RX page for Channel Map.

Since you have a 4CH TX you don't have send any AUX channels so you don't need to hook them up.

Not sure about Baseflight but Cleanflight will not respond unless it has signal on all 4 control channels.

A possible error is you have the (gnd,+ve, Pin1) connector plugged into the BAT slot on the RX instead of CH1. All slots have gnd, +ve so you don't need to plug anything into BAT. The BAT slot just convenience if you use an RX battery instead of getting power from one of the CH servo leads.

Edit: Just looked at you photos and that is the problem. Move the plug that is in BAT to CH1 and it should work.