Need Some Help Choosing My Next Plane

Liam B

Hey guys,

Forgive me for asking this, but I've been out of fixed wings for a while and want to get back in, so I'm kinda lost when it comes to what's new.

I've always enjoyed STOL, so I'm looking at something in that market. Twin engine, single, whatever. ARF, PNP or BNF is fine as well. My only thing is that it needs to be either 6S or 3S as those are the batteries I currently have. Also, I'd prefer it NOT to be Carbon Z Cub sized (85") as that was an absolute pain to transport. Anything under or around that size would be great.

Thanks for your suggestions : )

OutaTime

OliverW

Legendary member
Hey guys,

Forgive me for asking this, but I've been out of fixed wings for a while and want to get back in, so I'm kinda lost when it comes to what's new.

I've always enjoyed STOL, so I'm looking at something in that market. Twin engine, single, whatever. ARF, PNP or BNF is fine as well. My only thing is that it needs to be either 6S or 3S as those are the batteries I currently have. Also, I'd prefer it NOT to be Carbon Z Cub sized (85") as that was an absolute pain to transport. Anything under or around that size would be great.

Thanks for your suggestions : )

OutaTime
A durafly tundra is one of my favorites.