nerdnic retires

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
I am banned too!

image.jpg

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Whaaaaaaat? Banned! Now thats not very nice lol. Guess every one just needs to go on a banned spree in protest; )

kacknor

Build another!
In my best Crocodile Dundee imitation: "Ya bunch 'O bastids! You knew all along!"

I didn't look at the dates... ;)

JD

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
WAH. Stop reviving old threads like this. I nearly got a heart attack until I recognized few seconds later how old this thread is.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Dang. 10 mo. old and the joke still worked!

Props to ya' Nerdnic.

Broken props, naturally, but props none the less ;)

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
No. It's not a joke. This is how I truly feel.

I know it must have been a burned of relief to some that I haven't been in the forums for a while. But, since the registration thing started, I have been in a real RC funk too this winter. I was actually putting serious thought of quitting the hobby for good. I suppose I have lost a bit of the passion. Besides a bad season to fly in, I haven't wanted to fly at all with what seems that the hole United States wants to categorize us as creeps or outlaws. The thought of having to look over my shoulder for people trying to attack me just for enjoying my hobby, just drains my spirits.

No this is not an April fools joke. This is how i truly feel. I'm about done with it.

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
I know it must have been a burned of relief to some that I haven't been in the forums for a while. But, since the registration thing started, I have been in a real RC funk too this winter. I was actually putting serious thought of quitting the hobby for good. I suppose I have lost a bit of the passion. Besides a bad season to fly in, I haven't wanted to fly at all with what seems that the hole United States wants to categorize us as creeps or outlaws. The thought of having to look over my shoulder for people trying to attack me just for enjoying my hobby, just drains my spirits.

No this is not an April fools joke. This is how i truly feel. I'm about done with it.

Not trying to turn this thread into one of "those threads"...but even after the registration thing people around my area seem to care very little about me and my flying of various objects. It also has piqued my interest in scratch building planes under 250 grams and it got me back into bashing around my RC short course truck. The thing FAA registration did though is take my interest away from pretty much everything else. Too bad too. I spent a lot of money on cool stuff that I will never get to fly. The FAA has tagged us as a danger and is demanding we register to a terrible government program that will do nothing but become a security risk.

airhawk

Crashing Ace

You've done a lot for the thread dont let some garbage rule stop you the more people that stay in the hobby the more FAA recognizes us as a strong group dont back down

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Not trying to turn this thread into one of "those threads"...but even after the registration thing people around my area seem to care very little about me and my flying of various objects. It also has piqued my interest in scratch building planes under 250 grams and it got me back into bashing around my RC short course truck. The thing FAA registration did though is take my interest away from pretty much everything else. Too bad too. I spent a lot of money on cool stuff that I will never get to fly. The FAA has tagged us as a danger and is demanding we register to a terrible government program that will do nothing but become a security risk.

Well then take advantage of it who cares if the FAA is after us at the end of the day there not that big of a governmental service just fly so what your considered a security risk show [people who are worried about you that this hobby isn't even close to dangerous.