New and interested in this craft

Peejoe

Dove in head first!!
I am on my 3rd build now and i have had one up and flying till about 3 weeks ago when it just fell out of the sky.250... Since then i started another smaller build with my son,a(150) and we have a Naze32 rev6, cleanflight config and it powers up with the usb but not with the battery..I hvae been getting info on this prob but still no solution.. help!!::(

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
PJ,

Welcome to the Forum!

Hard to say what's going on with the info you've provided. There's a good chance there's no power connection between the board and BEC (probably on a PDB in that size, but dunno what gear you have), but that's a "the sky is bright when the sun is up" answer.

Some specifics on what gear you have, a few pics of the setup and descriptions of your wiring would go a long way toward finding what's gone wrong.

Peejoe

Dove in head first!!
Thanks for the tips Dan. I am talking about my first build. started with a :
- Naze 32 afroflight rev6
- spaceone fpv 250 frame
- 4 Emax MT2204-2300kv
- spektrum ar610 reciever
- 4 in 1 esc likely "luminier"
there is no PDB, I just soldered the camera red and black to terminals on the esc. I powered this all up with 4s ,14.8v, 1300mah, 75c racing series Tattu. pics coming soon.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
You need to get 5V to the Naze board. Your 4 in 1 may provide this, otherwise you'll need a BEC/Polulu.

Peejoe

Dove in head first!!
My Naze board is powered from the input number one, all the other inputs have only one wire. but i used all 3 wires for the motor input number one.It worked Great for couple of months and a few rough landings of course. lol