New guy from South Africa

Kevin Lindsay

Hi there guys. I've watched all your videos and built most of your planes. I especially enjoy watching your You Tube videos. I have some issues that I am hoping you can assist with. I live in South Africa and can't seem to find any foam with paper on. The only foam board I am able to get is Depron. This is difficult to use as all your designs use foam board with paper. If I ordered your speed build kits, would you ship them to South Africa? Even better, could you ship me foam board. Basically, in general, would you be able to send me anything to South Africa?

I absolutely love building your designs, please help a fellow aviator all the way in South Africa.

Regards, Kevin Lindsay

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
use 5mm depron and use tape where you need to fold then after completed you can cover with colored tape. The kits or foam board would cost you way to much in shipping and import fees.

earthsciteach

Welcome to the forum! I agree with Ron B. Depron is a great foam for building and will work nicely for Flite Test's designs.

Personally, I dislike the paper on the foam board. It peels off easily, particularly in humid weather.