New member that needs help

ColoFlyer

yes, the satellite is in the correct port on the control board and servos are connected with the positive towards the lights. I have watched the videos narrated by Josh several times, one lite blinks fast two times and the light on the left blinks once and I believe it is orange or red, over and over. (I am a little color blind and can't tell)
Can you post a picture of how you have everything plugged in so we can see what ports you are using and how you have it set up.

quorneng

Master member
I may be wrong but surely the Lemon DSMP is a 6 channel receiver in its own right. It even has a marked "bind" socket This suggest it will have to be bound to your transmitter before it will work at all.
How it will work with the Aurora 5 I have no idea.

I use a Lemon "stability" receiver which has a gyro system built in. It has to be bound to Spektrum compatible receiver in the normal way.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
yes, the satellite is in the correct port on the control board and servos are connected with the positive towards the lights. I have watched the videos narrated by Josh several times, one lite blinks fast two times and the light on the left blinks once and I believe it is orange or red, over and over. (I am a little color blind and can't tell)
Pictures of your current setup showing the RXvand wiring to the Aura may help us figure this out.

Gray Cat

Today I took the transmitter outside and the controller and receiver. I held the bind button on the controller and connected the battery, then I held the bind button on the transmitter and turned it on about 10 feet away. It did not work; the transmitter bind indicator did not light up and the controller did not go steady red status. Something must be wrong with the transmitter. After replacing the battery in the transmitter, the screen has a message telling me to register the Spectrum transmitter when I turn it off. It never did that before I replaced the batteries. Since it is not mine, I am hesitant to do that. I am lost on what to do at this point, nothing seems to make it work.

Bricks

Master member
Is their another receiver that you can try to bind to to verify the transmitter is working properly?

As ColoFlyer pictures are worth thousand words What Gen DX6 is this or is it a DX6E I do know the first and second Gen ` DX6`s did have some problems with the RF board I had one I had to send in for repair only cost me shipping to Specktrum.

Gray Cat

Is their another receiver that you can try to bind to to verify the transmitter is working properly?

As ColoFlyer pictures are worth thousand words What Gen DX6 is this or is it a DX6E I do know the first and second Gen ` DX6`s did have some problems with the RF board I had one I had to send in for repair only cost me shipping to Specktrum.
This is the first plane and electronics I have so I don't have another receiver to test the transmitter. It is the DX6E Spectrum transmitter. And like I said the DX6E has an indicator the turns on showing it is in a bind mode, and this one does is not activating the indicator. The manual does not have any info to trouble shoot the problem that I could find. Tonight, I will search the spectrum website to see what I can find.

Bricks

Master member
You mentioned the DX6E is not yours does the person you got the transmitter from available they may have a receiver to check it.?

Gray Cat

here are the photos that were requested to see if everything was connected correctly. My son in law is 250 miles away and he does not have any other equipment either to check with. it is his first try at this hobby and I am just trying to help him and my grandson out. the 1st photo has the motor connected to position 1 on the right and there are 2 servos connected to positions 4 & 5. the Lemon receiver is connected to the white connector on the right.

Attachments

• FT_photos_image0.jpg
    FT_photos_image0.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FT_photos_2_image0.jpg
    FT_photos_2_image0.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FT_photos_3_image0.jpg
    FT_photos_3_image0.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
That all appears to be connected correctly. Does the light on the LemonRX flash if you hold the bind button on the Aura5 while powering it up? You could power the Aura5 ether by the USB port, or the motor controller.

Gray Cat

That all appears to be connected correctly. Does the light on the LemonRX flash if you hold the bind button on the Aura5 while powering it up? You could power the Aura5 ether by the USB port, or the motor controller.
yes, the lights on the Lemon RX flash when I connect the battery to the Aura 5 while holding down the bind button.

Gray Cat

Sucess!!!!! I found a video on the Spectrum DX6e that that instructed me to go into settings and I found a bind selection and when I chose it the Spectrum went into bind mode and it worked. I now have the Aura 5 operational, and the servos are working. Thank you all for your responses, now I can get busy finishing building the Corsair now knowing I will be able to try my hand at flying an RC plane.