• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New to FliteTest & Tiny Trainer set up (control surfaces, expo, & CG)

Just adding my first post here. I really like the Tiny Trainer, and have graduated from three to four channels with the aileron wing... I can say using the high/low angle template and expo for control surface throws was a big key for learning to fly. Much easier to learn on the low throws ... Just my $0.02 Also, I had to move by battery back to get the CG right. Great plane for me, and a really good build and fly experience.

I flew again on Friday. Only time for one battery before dark. The shorter days now in November, and dropping temps are a challenge. The bright side, no mosquitoes. On another topic, I'm learning about printed paper "skins" to finish the FT models. Winter will allow more building time.

Merv

I flew again on Friday. Only time for one battery before dark. The shorter days now in November, and dropping temps are a challenge. The bright side, no mosquitoes. On another topic, I'm learning about printed paper "skins" to finish the FT models. Winter will allow more building time.
Stay calm & keep flying