No Picture in Video Signal Immersion RC 600 MW

llipho

Hey I have an fpv setup that uses an immersion RC 600mw transmitter and 2.8mm board cam. I am using Aoomway circular polarized antennaes.

The problem seems to be with the image.

It looks like the vtx is transmitting correctly because when I tune to the transmission channel on my receiver I get a black screen ( I get a static screen when there is no signal).

So I know the transmitter is sending a signal and the rtx is picking it up.

I have checked the camera to see if it is coming from that. It does not seem to be the camera as it works in another setup (yes the lens cap is off).

This leads me to believe that the video signal from the camera is getting messed up in the video transmitter.

I have posted pictures.

Any help to why I am not seeing a picture would be great.

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_0054[2].JPG
    IMG_0054[2].JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Are those RP-SMA connectors on the antenna? I believe the immersion VTX's use SMA connectors.

jsaindon

Same Issue with RunCam

I have a RunCam Eagle that works great when plugging in directly to a 2S power source. I do read 5V comming off the TX out. For whatever reason, the Transmitter is not sending anything from the camera, despite proper connections.

I've seen a few other folks out there having similar issues - replacing the TX does not appear to address the issue.

Hey I have an fpv setup that uses an immersion RC 600mw transmitter and 2.8mm board cam. I am using Aoomway circular polarized antennaes.

The problem seems to be with the image.

It looks like the vtx is transmitting correctly because when I tune to the transmission channel on my receiver I get a black screen ( I get a static screen when there is no signal).

So I know the transmitter is sending a signal and the rtx is picking it up.

I have checked the camera to see if it is coming from that. It does not seem to be the camera as it works in another setup (yes the lens cap is off).

This leads me to believe that the video signal from the camera is getting messed up in the video transmitter.

I have posted pictures.

Any help to why I am not seeing a picture would be great.

Phil