I have been trying to mount my electronics. After I mounted the motor, I decided to test it. I did not notice the black dust accumulating underneath until ZAP,ZAP, I see sparks. I turn off the motor and find the motor wires were rubbing on the motor and now the wires are now exposed/ stripped/metal showing. I grab some shrink wrap and try to put it on to cover the bare wires. However, in my rush, I burned the wires and melted some of the glue that came from the magnets in the motor. I then turn to electric tape and wrap my wires. And then I mount the motor back on. However, I lost one of the grub screws for the motor mount and spend fifteen minutes looking for it. That's it! I am not messing with electronics anymore today.