OMG - Apparently I'm officially Legendary!

Hey! I'm legendary too! As a matter of fact people like me better than you! You've been on here longer but I still have more likes. I got ~100 just from the Stick project :LOL:
Alright it's time to bring out the big guns.

Listen my young Canadian friend, I very well know I'm irresistibly awesome and blindingly cool. I can't help it, it's what I'm made of. Twisted steel and sex appeal. And a devil-may-care approach to life. Lock up your daughters, hide your wife, Monte's here. But you can't be me. They're probably planning right now to make an ultra-special category called Uber-Legendary just for me. Anyway I'm glad I can serve as the most perfect role model the world has ever seen.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OliverW

Legendary member
You can only have a customizable title thing if you were apart of the forums before they switched over to the new forum style

Timmy

Legendary member
Alright it's time to bring out the big guns.

Listen my young Canadian friend, I very well know I'm irresistibly awesome and blindingly cool. I can't help it, it's what I'm made of. Twisted steel and sex appeal. And a devil-may-care approach to life. Lock up your daughters, hide your wife, Monte's here. But you can't be me. They're probably planning right now to make an ultra-special category called Uber-Legendary just for me. Anyway I'm glad I can serve as the most perfect role model the world has ever seen.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I give up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
No the old ones were also likes. now there are:
Well-known=250-499 likes
Elite= 500 likes
Master= 1000 likes
Legendary= 2000 likes
I don’t think the new trophies are based on likes.
There are several with more than 5000 likes that are not legendary.

Flyingshark

Master member
I don’t think the new trophies are based on likes.
There are several with more than 5000 likes that are not legendary.
FliteTest said in the Coffee Shop that the new trophies were based on likes, but they didn't say what the threshold was. I'd guess that what you're describing is just a bug...