Options subject

Vimana89

Legendary member
Suddenly I get tagged in the middle of a unhappy section. I just read the previous posts and I think I have an idea of what happened. It definitly wasn’t me - the whole 2nd account think was a joke. Sorry for the waste of your time @Vimana89 but as @BATTLEAXE and @Grifflyer pointed out it’s a good resource though. On a lighter note, I’ve really been having a blast with the arrowhead! I was flying in our backyard in kinda a misty rain a couple days ago, and I propped it up on it’s tail and then punched the throttle. Boom - I have a vtol now! Well, minus the L🤣 I have landed it on it’s tail (accidentally) though!
Well I was actually kind of hoping it was just one of you pulling my leg, it would have been forgivable and maybe even kind of funny, but this is just straight up messed up and creepy, that dude's a creeper. Maybe its some bot or program meant for advertising or spam or something that just copies posts by some algorithm to generate views...at least that's a less creepy possibility, but people that lame are definitely out there.

It's awesome to hear about your fun with the Arrowhead, and I have sat it like that before but never actually tried launching vert! That's cool that you managed that(y)

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Well I was actually kind of hoping it was just one of you pulling my leg, it would have been forgivable and maybe even kind of funny, but this is just straight up messed up and creepy, that dude's a creeper. Maybe its some bot or program meant for advertising or spam or something that just copies posts by some algorithm to generate views...at least that's a less creepy possibility, but people that lame are definitely out there.

It's awesome to hear about your fun with the Arrowhead, and I have sat it like that before but never actually tried launching vert! That's cool that you managed that(y)
Yeah - creepy... On the f pack and 3s she's got more than enough power for it!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member

Watch this guy come back to the thread with the best intentions of gaining info on his dilemma and he reads these posts, gonna break his heart :cry:

Vimana89

Legendary member
Watch this guy come back to the thread with the best intentions of gaining info on his dilemma and he reads these posts, gonna break his heart :cry:
It's word for word literally. Just a beginner wanting to build a slender delta and tandem wing is a weird enough coincidence, but that is too much. Funny thought though:LOL:

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
It's word for word literally. Just a beginner wanting to build a slender delta and tandem wing is a weird enough coincidence, but that is too much. Funny thought though:LOL:
Yea i was thinking that too but you never know, there could be the off chance that someone might have told him about the slender delta and that it was easy to fly, maybe got him all excited to build one. Happened to me when I first heard about flying wings, then I built the arrow and had an epic failure. Definitely was not ready for it lol

Vimana89

Legendary member
Yea i was thinking that too but you never know, there could be the off chance that someone might have told him about the slender delta and that it was easy to fly, maybe got him all excited to build one. Happened to me when I first heard about flying wings, then I built the arrow and had an epic failure. Definitely was not ready for it lol
Lol, yeah wings are generally considered more beginner friendly than a slender delta...but they are not for everyone in the way they handle and some of the stuff involved. I have yet to try one, but could potentially enjoy it.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Lol, yeah wings are generally considered more beginner friendly than a slender delta...but they are not for everyone in the way they handle and some of the stuff involved. I have yet to try one, but could potentially enjoy it.
Give it a shot, do a simple wing build an tell me what you think.

Vimana89

Legendary member
Looks like SPAM, his post is an exact copy of one of yours. If left alone, a few days from now they'd edit the post to include spam links.

https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/options.56440/
Thank you for your concern, we did figure that out a while ago when I recognized my own writing this morning and traced it back to that link. At first I was more worried that it was somebody intentionally messing with me, but a lot of the evidence points more to a spam bot or something like that. I think I recall this happening before on the forums here. Thanks again, it's nice to know you guys are lookin' out.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, it seems to be a tactic they use. Cloning a different post makes it look like their post is legitimate, then they wait a bit, and edit it hoping to get around the spam filters and member reporting.