Solved OSD for FPV camera (ANT AIO)

New to FPV, bare with me here.
I am looking to see if it is possible to use the Betaflight OSD on the ANT AIO? Sadly there are no pin outs supplied for the ANT AIO. OR atleast I can not find any.

Any information would be helpful. I am starting to think this is not as straight forward as I anticipated it to be?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
It's plausible if you are really really good at soldering. It would not be for someone new at electronics. You would have to isolate the video signal between the camera and vtx, cut the trace, then add two wires to either side of the cut trace to feed in and out of the Betaflight OSD. There are 3 pins that connect the camera and VTX boards. That is the area to focus on. I've done it with other AIO cameras and FCs. It's MUCH easier to start with an AIO that is already split like this: https://www.buddyrc.com/collections...v-camera-combo_on-sale?variant=30735614017622

Last edited:
Thanks. This is the AIO supplied with the Gaurdian. Not new to soldering or electronics really, just didn't know where to look for the info on this, my google foo was weak. I was under the impression it was one wire from the FC to VTX. Now this totally makes sense, the FC is a pass through.

Just need to figure out which pin is the Video wire on the camera then. Hopefully it is the same board that caddex uses on their standalone ANT cameras. I will get a back up camera and VTX just incase I botch something up.

success, lost my multifunction button in the process, so stuck on one channel, and default power setting. but it works. (Back up camera on the way) it is the pin closest to the camera on the ANT AIO.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-04 202620.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-04 202620.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Awesome! I'm contemplating doing another one of these mods on one of my Strix Nano Goblins to keep it below 250 grams. Have a 200mw AIO on that one.