P-51 Mustang Double Trouble

Bjarnek

I finally got a whole flight with my amazing P-51 Mustang Double Trouble from The World Models. Have had two short flights before, but had such bad luck that the engine stopped, so I got two dead stick landings. Fortunately, they have done well and no damage to the model. Now I have a complete flight with that I got to trim it into the transmitter and some play before a landing. But I was really surprised by the landing speed of the model, much like a good old cub came in with a full flap. Hope to get many flights this weekend when we have this year's last meeting at Hedlanda airport here in Härjedalen.

Brand: The World Models
Scale: 1:5
Wing span: 2040 mm
Fuselage: 1790 mm
Flight weight: 7 kg
Engine: OS 160-FX

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)
Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thats a really nice plane. It looks and sounds amazing. Love how you can hear the motor load change then relax as it climbs and dives. Most go with that full throttle / no throttle approach and you dont get that. VERY smooth flying mate. Well done. Good to see you out and about and enjoying what you do. You are looking much more healthy and happy in this one and that is always good to see.

Bjarnek

Thats a really nice plane. It looks and sounds amazing. Love how you can hear the motor load change then relax as it climbs and dives. Most go with that full throttle / no throttle approach and you dont get that. VERY smooth flying mate. Well done. Good to see you out and about and enjoying what you do. You are looking much more healthy and happy in this one and that is always good to see.

Thank you my friend, it's a grate plane to fly. Have planned a super basic balsawood build video of a freeflight glider that is covered in paper as we did back in the early 80's. Have bought 3 kits, and going to use 2 of them in the video and the last one as a giveaway on my channel. Have enjoyed your playing on your new channel, do you play in any bands to?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thank you my friend, it's a grate plane to fly. Have planned a super basic balsawood build video of a freeflight glider that is covered in paper as we did back in the early 80's. Have bought 3 kits, and going to use 2 of them in the video and the last one as a giveaway on my channel. Have enjoyed your playing on your new channel, do you play in any bands to?

COOL!! looking forward to a stick n tissue build. No one has documented one here.

I haven't been in a band since 2003 when I was playing bass for a classic rock cover band. We were gigging pretty regularly but I ended up taking a job with Siemens and was going all over the country installing Bio Detection units in the US postal services main distribution centers after the whole mailing anthrax to politicians was a thing. Then by 2005 my neck and shoulder had deteriorated enough the Insurance company could no longer deny the surgeries needed to fix things. Which in turn made things worse in other ways at the same time and I have not worked since 2005.