• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

P51d mustang 980mm

kilroy07

You are my newest BEST friend!! :love:
Seriously AWESOME job on my favorite airplane!

This is EXACTLY what I had planned for the spring/summer build! (taking the FT design to the next level).
I LOVE the nose! (or should I say I disliked the FT one?...) and hatch!
Any plans for retracts?

Awesome job on the graphics as well! I can share my CAD files for the Miss America livery if you want.

Looks like you have a CNC/Laser and access to a large format printer (y)(y) (how much fun are they?!)

Any plans to share plans?.... (I'm literally begging here.) :LOL:

And oh, Welcome to the community!!

You are my newest BEST friend!! :love:
Seriously AWESOME job on my favorite airplane!

This is EXACTLY what I had planned for the spring/summer build! (taking the FT design to the next level).
I LOVE the nose! (or should I say I disliked the FT one?...) and hatch!
Any plans for retracts?

Awesome job on the graphics as well! I can share my CAD files for the Miss America livery if you want.

Looks like you have a CNC/Laser and access to a large format printer (y)(y) (how much fun are they?!)

Any plans to share plans?.... (I'm literally begging here.) :LOL:

And oh, Welcome to the community!!

Thank you!

It is 980mm plane for acrobatic flight, I think a landing gear or retract system is too luxury. ;)

"Just throw it and have fun"

I am still working with this plane, actually a lot of changes added since the maiden flight.

Well, I am not sure about sharing the plan but I could send "a test version kit" if you pay for the postage.

Or If you have a plan to visit Korea, I will give it to you as a welcome gift!! :LOL: