Pink Foam Kind of Sort of F-5

chris398mx

Master member
Thanks @Scotto. Today is day 5 of Remdesivir. I had also received a dose of Monoclonal atntibody treatment. While I am on supplemental O2. I am far from anything live threatening @ this point. I have been maintaining O2 levels between 92-98% and today I am starting to show a slight trend towards improving. I have had 2 nights on a CPAC and that is also showing some promise. Thanks to those who responded, as being in isolation has proven to be on the lonely side. My recovery may be a little slow, but I will recover.:cool:
Glad you are on the upswing! hang in there!

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Thanks @Scotto. Today is day 5 of Remdesivir. I had also received a dose of Monoclonal atntibody treatment. While I am on supplemental O2. I am far from anything live threatening @ this point. I have been maintaining O2 levels between 92-98% and today I am starting to show a slight trend towards improving. I have had 2 nights on a CPAC and that is also showing some promise. Thanks to those who responded, as being in isolation has proven to be on the lonely side. My recovery may be a little slow, but I will recover.:cool:
Get well my friend, was wondering why we haven't seen much of you. That F5 is waiting for ya to finish her up!