Please Read

Ricrow

Hello everyone! My name is Eric, and my friend Alan and I are two high school seniors who are starting a drone racing club at our school. We have already gotten the club approved by our school and our first meeting will be next week. So far, we have 16 members already signed up, but we hope to include more in the future. We’ve been struggling to sort out the budget for our club; we have applied for local grants to get equipment; however, even if we get them, the money will not be available until next year at the very earliest. As seniors, Alan and I are graduating this year, and we are looking for a way to get as many new people as possible into the hobby this year so the club will succeed after we are gone. Right now, we have bought 3 FT Gremlins for the club, as well as the equipment needed to fly them. But while this is a good start, we are still looking for ways to get more people in the air.

We want people to have fun, but we also want our club members to learn. Our school is currently lacking in opportunities for people to explore scientific fields, and as two prospective engineering students, we would like to change that. If you think what we’re doing is worth supporting, anything you can donate will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Eric & Alan

P.S. Build logs coming soon.... :)