Help! Power pack c twin trouble

Josh Williams

Im noob! Have ft power pack c twin on a Walmart glider with no response. using spektrum ar631 receiver. all of the servos work. tried full throttle on trans and turn plane on but not getting different beep to program the esc. What can I do to get the motors and esc to power up?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Can you take a picture of your wiring between your motors and receiver? most likely something is plugged in incorrectly.

Also try with just 1 motor connected at first to see if that works ok.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
from the manual for your receiver:

1630765761182.png

quorneng

Master member
What beep(s) are you getting when you connect the battery?
A single repeated beep usually means the ESC has not recognised a suitable throttle signal so as a safety feature the motor will not run. The servo are powered by the BEC so they will work.
For the ESC to 'arm' the throttle signal has to be at a minimum (throttle closed and maybe the trim has to be at a minimum as well. Arming is signified by at least one beep and usually a number of beeps equal to the battery cell count.
As with all these things tackle it in stages.
1. Remove all the servo plugs
2. Using only one ESC (no Y lead) put it in the Batt/Bind port and put a servo in channel 1. With power connected the ESC will still power the receiver through the batt/bind port. The servo should respond to the throttle stick movement. If it does then you know the throttle channel is working properly. If it doesn't then there is something wrong with the transmitter's throttle or the ESC BEC is not working.
2. Move the single ESC plug to the ch1 throttle port. If that works then try the other ESC. If they both work as 'singles' then you know that the problem is down to there being two ESCs connected together in parallel.
3. Disconnect one of the red wires in one of the ESC throttle plugs. These are almost certainly 'switching' BECs that do not like to be coupled together. It should then work with both ESCs on a Y lead as you originally had it set up.

I hope this helps
Let us know how you get on.

Phin G

Elite member
I dont know if this has been mentioned in other posts but if you are using the y harness make sure the esc connectors are in the correct way around because that happened to me a while back.

Josh Williams

I tried using the esc individually and still get nothing. so tried moving esc to bind port and servo to channel 1 and throttle stick is not moving the servo

LitterBug

Techno Nut
FYI! TAKE YOUR PROPS OFF TILL YOU FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!!!

You do NOT want the props to chew you and everything else up if they start to spin unexpectedly!

LB

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
FYI! TAKE YOUR PROPS OFF TILL YOU FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!!!

You do NOT want the props to chew you and everything else up if they start to spin unexpectedly!

LB
I second that, I had mine sitting on a stool with all electronics hooked up and propellers on, but I couldn’t get the motors to run, so in flipping switched in my tx I accidentally flipped the motor reverse switch, so both motors went full throttle and totaled my plane.