Problems with Radian and Jumper Tx

Eath

Hello guys. I got myself an UMX Radian from Horizon Hobbies. Was able to bind it to my Jumper T12 but the inputs are all over the place. Steering right on the left control stick controls the throttle right now. Elevator and Rudder are also on the wrong controls. How can I fix this?

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Hello guys. I got myself an UMX Radian from Horizon Hobbies. Was able to bind it to my Jumper T12 but the inputs are all over the place. Steering right on the left control stick controls the throttle right now. Elevator and Rudder are also on the wrong controls. How can I fix this?
Check your channel order.

Eath

Okay I didn't know what you meant with channel order so I looked it up and followed the rabbit hole and was finally able to make it work thank you very much (would have been useful if it would have been described what channel order is so that other newbs don't have to climb mount doom alone). For anyone new having the same issue: "Default channel order determines the order in which the four primary controls (Rudder, Elevator, Aileron, and Throttle) are inserted on channels 1-4 when creating a new model... Any order of the 4 primary controls (T, A, E, and R) can be selected. TAER is the default for Spektrum/JR, and AETR is the default for Futaba/Hitec" (http://open-txu.org/home/undergraduate-courses/radio-setup/beginning-radio-setup/). It worked for me when I created a new model in AETR (which is strange as its a Spektrum receiver). Anyway now things are finally working cheers!

Bricks

Master member
Having to do some digging you learned and will not forget as easily and be able to help others, good job.