Solved Quad Tendancy

OlliePackman

So my Nazgul5 4s has always had this tendancy to pitch forward and to the right whenever I cut throttle completely for a second. It doesn't feel like it's an issue with motors spinning at different rpm, it kind of feels like the abrupt slowing down of the motors makes the quad twist a bit. I'm not sure if this is common and whether you can do anything for it?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Could be an oddity with the center of Mass or an aerodynamic property which when you cut power, the airmode doesn't have enough power in reserve to compensate for. You could try raising your motor idle speed to see if that helps. That may make it hang more, and if taken too high, can make it hard to loose altitude.

OlliePackman

Could be an oddity with the center of Mass or an aerodynamic property which when you cut power, the airmode doesn't have enough power in reserve to compensate for. You could try raising your motor idle speed to see if that helps. That may make it hang more, and if taken too high, can make it hard to loose altitude.
I did actually lower idle a while back from what it originally was new. I can't remember if it still did it before that so I'll try it.