Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Holy crap, I missed 8 pages in a few short hours. Scanning through so called @Timmy started it and now probably isn't sure he should, bit off more then he can chew :D . Hey Timmy , because you are so intelligent what are kinder gardeners?
I think he was referring to garden gnomes, might be a kinship there, not sure

The kidiots really know how to take it to the next level when they get on a roll. You can really tell who the rookies are though

PoorManRC

Master member
Its a long story, best not to know. Just join in and see what happens. It gets put away for awhile then gets pulled out of the closet to open up a can of whoop a$$ on who ever is in firing range. Its a good place to get it out if you know what I mean. If anything it keeps the rest of the threads safe for the light hearted :ROFLMAO:
The story behind THIS Thread will ONLY make sense, if you're old enough to remember the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts...
NOT TO BE CONFUSED with the Über LAME Comedy Central "roasts" which was just a vehicle to be RUDE and vile....

No, the Rat Pack always had the UTMOST love and respect for each other - but will cut each other to shreds for a laugh!! 😁😊😂 They knew the Line, and never crossed it. (Although Don Rickles and Redd Foxx came really close!)
It was hilarious Comedy with CLASS - like we'll never see again.

PoorManRC

Master member
Read through everything new - ya’ll think you’re funny, don’t you... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
..... Some of us think we're funny - the rest of us KNOW IT!! 😂😜
You're like my little Bro! It goes back to what I said in the previous comment!

Of COURSE if we joke about you being the wholesome Midwestern "John Boy"... Most of us (ME especially, are Jealous of ALL THAT space you've got, to FLY anytime you want to!!)

Chuppster

Man!!! One odd GIF from TIMMAAAA, and the whole motley crew comes out of the woodwork!!! 😜😂😂😂
I never left... Just been TOO BROKE to do anything!

Besides - Arizona. Summer.
100 and OMFG Degrees out!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
You know us Southwesterners HIBERNATE for the SUMMER.
(Except for Ben Harber!! He MUST be an Alien!!)😜

You must be outta the loop, Ben's figured out it's better out here in the Midwest, he has moved to 'bama. All yall south-westerners suffer from too much heatstroke see the unnecessary suffering you put yourselves through.

Wildthing

Legendary member
I think he was referring to garden gnomes, might be a kinship there, not sure

The kidiots really know how to take it to the next level when they get on a roll. You can really tell who the rookies are though
I think I heard a few sniffles in there :D , Griffy had his game on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.