Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy

Legendary member
the kinder gardener inccident was because of auto correct. I wrote it as kindergartners. but you peeps don't care

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Techniclly @BATTLEAXE started it. He called me a millennial.
I remember back in the day when the generation gaps and categories were separated by 20-25 years. Now they like to put themselves into a new one every couple of years just to feel like they belong to something but are special to everyone else in their own mind just to make themselves feel better.

To me, if you are young enough to be my kid, you are a millennial. Call me old and stubborn, I like it that way

Timmy

Legendary member
I remember back in the day when the generation gaps and categories were separated by 20-25 years. Now they like to put themselves into a new one every couple of years just to feel like they belong to something but are special to everyone else in their own mind just to make themselves feel better.

To me, if you are young enough to be my kid, you are a millennial. Call me old and stubborn, I like it that way
I didn't decide what category I'm in. I don't even know what category I'm in. and its not millennial.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
@Timmy when he gets roasted harshly.
1600879383694.png

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
You are gong to have to check the admin.
I am gong to have to check with the administration on that one. Does that mean "No being offended out loud" or "allowed"? Or both?

"or being offended aloud"

@Grifflyer we will need some clarification on this rule, there seems to be some confusion here, mostly on my part but i think its contagious. Just like COVID 23

Status
Not open for further replies.