Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamingo

Kids.
They're like people but they're smaller and louder and they're not very good at a roast.
is that a roast????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

is that a roast????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's a roast AND A HALF.
I just roasted 70% of the audience with one sweet little line. And you aint sure you been roasted. :ROFLMAO:
BAM.

flamingo

Kids are most certainly, without a doubt loud.
60% where do you get your numbers?
I disagree with your statement the older guys are the only ones putting on a good show all you young'uns are throwing around, "stupid" and repeating roasts the older people have already said
first how are we loud sure some kids but not all second older people and most are cringe and cant roast good and that a fact

flamingo

Hehe. Hehehe. He said the "B" word.
Yup, the good old days when we had prosperity and conspicuous consumption and a secure future. All there was to do was party and play around with your girlfriend in your Camaro. With "old folks" music on the radio. (Translation: Badass music.)
Isn't it past your bedtime?
who and i think he left

Status
Not open for further replies.