Rat Pack Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I already said this in an older post, but its happening again... The last couple pages of this have been trash. A few wrinkly old dudes (and a young guy that wants to be wrinkly and old for some reason) and a few younger guys that don't know how to roast have been going at each other with the same argument (almost). Now I'm not saying that I can do much better (as a matter of fact I probably can't) but you guys should probably use better roasts. It would make this thread funnier, and since that probably isn't important to you, I will say that better roasts will humiliate your opponents more (and I know that all of you want that).
Also, I haven't explained why the roasts are so bad, so here goes.
First, the young idiots:
1. Use the stuff that you learned in English class. You learned it for a reason. Type in proper, readable sentences.
2. Actually roast. Some of the posts just said "me?" and other stuff like that. If you read the posts before the one that you didn't understand, you wouldn't need to ask stupid questions like this.

Now the old dudes (and that one wannabe old dude, you know who you are):
1. One of the big things that you seem to be using is that younger people have bad taste in music and stuff like that (just one example). A few pages of roasts about old vs. young gets kinda old at some point. Other than that (minor) thing you are all good tho.

Just my thoughts over the past day or so :)

Edit: I would like to add in that I am not trying to moderate this in any way. I am just saying that you guys kinda suck at this and should probably bring in @BATTLEAXE pretty soon to make this thread more interesting...

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I already said this in an older post, but its happening again... The last couple pages of this have been trash. A few wrinkly old dudes (and a young guy that wants to be wrinkly and old for some reason) and a few younger guys that don't know how to roast have been going at each other with the same argument (almost). Now I'm not saying that I can do much better (as a matter of fact I probably can't) but you guys should probably use better roasts. It would make this thread funnier, and since that probably isn't important to you, I will say that better roasts will humiliate your opponents more (and I know that all of you want that).
First, the young idiots:
1. Use the stuff that you learned in English class. You learned it for a reason. Type in proper, readable sentences.
2. Actually roast. Some of the posts just said "me?" and other stuff like that. If you read the posts before the one that you didn't understand, you wouldn't need to ask stupid questions like this.

1. One of the big things that you seem to be using is that younger people have bad taste in music and stuff like that (just one example). A few pages of roasts about old vs. young gets kinda old at some point. Other than that (minor) thing you are all good tho.

Edit: I would like to add in that I am not trying to moderate this in any way. I am just saying that you guys kinda suck at this and should probably bring in @BATTLEAXE pretty soon to make this thread more interesting...
The issue is all everybody is trying too hard. The thread is best when it's inactive for 5-6 months and then it resurfaces. All the Victor's who are confused about simple stuff like life, and don't know how to make jokes other than googling the lastest meme. Keep the thread popping up every week. It needs to be able to sit for a while.

Timmy

Legendary member
First, the young idiots:

that's what I was saying but you said it way better! That's why I left.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
The issue is all everybody is trying too hard. The thread is best when it's inactive for 5-6 months and then it resurfaces. All the Victor's who are confused about simple stuff like life, and don't know how to make jokes other than googling the lastest meme. Keep the thread popping up every week. It needs to be able to sit for a while.
Yeah - I agree. That's why I haven't really been posting on it lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.