Scale Build-Off – 140" C-47 Foamy

ScottyWarpNine

Mostly Harmless
How is it coming???

Too cold to work on it :p

I've been wanting to start designing landing gear parts, but I can't find the notebook I used to take measurements...

No progress to report at this point. As I stated in my Sig Cub build thread, I'm focusing on that for now, because actually have a chance of finishing that by the contest deadline in May. I can't really work on this thing till my garage is warm enough anyway.

galaxy engineer

I just read all 22 pages of this thread and I am very impressed......Great build man! Keep going as you can. Sig Cub is awesome BTW. I have owned 3 in my life time.

ScottyWarpNine

Mostly Harmless
I can no longer keep this project going. I have listed the unfinished fuselage along with electronics in the for sale section. I have also listed my Sig 1/4 scale cub. Some day I'll have enough space to start some more big projects like this but for now I need to downsize.

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
You're almost giving them away at those prices! Seriously, the electronics alone are worth the price. If I were closer I'd grab the Cub, even though I've got too many projects already on the bench.