Schimetic

Manfred253

I am Manfred . I am making a quad for my science project and i am looking forward to it .But my teacher need me to make a Schematic or a picture of how to connect the items of my quadcopter and the fpv system .Can you guys help me or where can I get help?
Quad:
Tarot ZYX-M
Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver
NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26 1100kv / 252w
TURNIGY Plush 30amp Speed Controller w/BEC
Turnigy Graphene Professional 5200mAh 3S 15C LiPo Pack w/XT60
Skyzone Plug & Play FPV 200-Set With TS5823 TX, RC832 RX, Sony CCD and Circular Polarized Antennas
Tarot T-2D V2 Xiaomi Yi Sports Camera Brushless Camera Gimbal and ZYX22 Controller
Turnigy HD ActionCam FPV Live Video Out A/V Cable
Turnigy HD ActionCam 1080P Full HD Video Camera w/Waterproof

Ps : I use the Turnigy Cam for Fpv

OttoPilot

If you have access to Microsoft Power Point you can draw up a pretty quick block diagram.

Just draw squares, and label them, then draw lines representing wires connecting them. It probably doesn't have to look perfect as long as all of the connections are shown and everything is labeled appropriately.

If you don't have access to power point, you can just sketch it out on graph paper with some colored markers and scan it into a computer.

We use Power Point for simple block diagrams like this at work all the time and jokingly call it 'powerpoint engineering'.

Here's a 2 minute example I whipped up:

Snap2.jpg

Last edited:

Montiey

Master Tinkerer
You can use a Chrome app called Gliffy to make flow charts, but it can be useful for basic connection diagrams.