Selling FlySky Transmitter

Yusernaym

My local hobby shop had an NX6 on display, and I really didn't like it. The screen's a lot better than the DX6e, but the rest of it just feels cheap, and the switch placement on the back is atrocious. On my DX6e, I can get to my throttle cut without moving my hand at all, which is not doable on the NX6. I don't know if that applies to the 10, but I would advise against the 6 unless you're upgrading from a much older or cheaper radio.

Bricks

Master member
It's mostly the lack of channels. I also have found that it's pretty much impossible to find replacement parts, and, at least on mine, some functions just don't work. Mine won't let me assign channels to inputs or do mixing. I just feel like the TX16s is a much better value.

Is yours a DXi or the newer DXe? I am betting you have the old DXi as the newer DXe`s have a bunch of features compared to the old DXi.

Bricks

Master member
Ok! So it works with spectrum receivers? I will check with my club, they told me to get spectrum... in the meantime I will suspend my order for the dx6e!

They may be recommending Spektrum because if you have any issues they are more then likely more familiar with the radio programing, and Spektrum is a great radio. The newer Spektrum radios Open Transmitter has nothing over them, you can do anything with Spektrum DX series that OT can when it comes to programing.. Was not that way in the older Spektrum radios but not anymore and that is where most people get there information from second hand from older Spektrum radio users.