Solved Servo Problems

Bricks

Master member
Did you try and rebind the receiver? I have had this happen before for some reason the receiver lost bind, and did not work correctly.

james1234

Do you have another receiver to try? Pictures at this point would help the best.
sadly I do not, I think i’m going to get new servos.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Yeah I think the general consensus is that the servos are duds or got fried somehow.
Do they smell odd or smell different than the working servo? If they do then maybe they could be fried. I fried one and the smell is definitely strong.

james1234

Do they smell odd or smell different than the working servo? If they do then maybe they could be fried. I fried one and the smell is definitely strong.
One of them does smell a little bit like it could be, the working one and other two don’t have any smell.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
One of them does smell a little bit like it could be, the working one and other two don’t have any smell.
Well if they don't have a smell then I doubt they are really burned. They might be broken in some other way though. Sorry I couldn't help more.

quorneng

Master member
james1234
A servo tester is not expensive, £3.25 post free and from the UK. It is a most valuable piece of kit. It will run directly from an ESC BEC connection or from a 6V battery