Show us your working area!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
@Fatfish:

What immediately jumped into my eyes were two things:

Firstly your Parkzone Sukhoi Su 26xp
Secondly the Reely Hawk sky or sky hawk or whatever vom großen C!! :D:D:D

earthsciteach

Heli-Yeah- Its a 2 channel Syma Sweizer 300 that a friend gave me. It has a broken tail rotor. Not really worth doing anything with, in my opinion.

Fatfish

@Fatfish:

What immediately jumped into my eyes were two things:

Firstly your Parkzone Sukhoi Su 26xp
Secondly the Reely Hawk sky or sky hawk or whatever vom großen C!! :D:D:D

Yes, u are absolutely right. The Sukhoi i got from my girlfriend for christmas last year - i really love this little plane. Vom großen C ;) i got the Wild Hawk. Many times broken, crashed, rebuilt and so on - more glue than foam *ggg*. What is really nice is the Reely Phoenix from Conrad - powerful brushless Motor, perfectly balanced (in opposite to the tail heavy wild hawk) and with ailerons. When this once comes in ARF, it'll get one.

Illiop

Big Daddies
Great setups! I really like some of the ideas I have seen as far as storage and such I have seen in the pictures. I will be putting the finishing touches on my shop over the next couple of weeks. I hope to have some pictures up before Christmas. I am excited to be moving into dedicated space.

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Here is some pics of my RC Room
IMAG0311.jpg IMAG0309.jpg IMAG0312.jpg IMAG0316.jpg IMAG0315.jpg IMAG0322.jpg IMAG0324.jpg IMAG0325.jpg

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Since the wife took over the dining room table and decorated it with plates and seasonal centerpieces, I'm kinda stuck in the computer/craft/airplane room and the kitchen countertop area lol.

271cdc64.jpg

0b357ad1.jpg

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Nice rc room you got there!

And I like your open page on the explorer which is firefox :D

Have you only got those 3 on top and the funbat?
I don´t know why but I always thought you had loads of planes.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
The small ones are inside but the big ones are in the garage and at my office. The cowl with the number 45 on it is for my 82" Texan.

That's Chrome btw (and on the flitetest home page, I might add) on my cheap (really!) 28" monitor (for size comparison lol) :)

Last edited:

RCD

This is my RC work area!

Attachments

• small.png
    small.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • smaller.png
    smaller.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • smalll.png
    smalll.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31

Fatfish

This is my RC work area!

OMG, you really turned this wobbly throw glider out of Flexipor into a RC??? I just bought my little son such a nice little beauty cause you can bend this thing and it won't brake. I'll never seriously thought about a RC conversion. Wow - i like to see this fly!

Wow, neat thread :)
I always enjoy seeing other people's work areas, something about it is pretty fascinating.

I do most of my work out in my garage, but my mass amount of projects has a bunch of work spilling into the apartment too (Which I have been trying/failing to keep reserved as a "ready-to-fly" hangar only!) -
2011-12-07_22-11-23_603.jpg 2011-12-07_16-53-15_311.jpg 2011-12-07_22-11-49_351.jpg 2011-12-08_22-34-01_655.jpg

Bad pictures to show the work space, but actually my desks and tables all have crap all over them, so my actual work area in there is usually on the floor right by that box fan, :p (note the rock crawler project I keep procrastinating on)

Last edited:

RCD

OMG, you really turned this wobbly throw glider out of Flexipor into a RC??? I just bought my little son such a nice little beauty cause you can bend this thing and it won't brake. I'll never seriously thought about a RC conversion. Wow - i like to see this fly!

I actually have 3 of those Fenix gliders. THe 60(Green and white one), the 100(the green and black one on the ceiling), and the 150( the red and black one in the back) THey all fly great!

Formori

Beginner Crasher
Here's my temporary workbench at OhmBase Hackerspace, as a member I get access to long-term workspace and storage so it's perfect for working on the tricopter while I'm in school away from home!
Parts on my workbench.jpg