Showing Others Your Live Video

usopa65

Hi there everyone. I'M new to fpv but have been flying sometime. Our club is trying to get more young interested in this great hobby. So we are going to hold an event providing free flight lessons and fpv demostrations. We have a plane all set up for fpv but only have one set of goggles. Can any of you help with information on how to show our live video from our fpv A/C to a large screen tv.

Thanks to any or all who can help.

Lvestal@woh.rr.com

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
You can run as many receivers and monitors as you want on the same channel. Or you can split the video feed from one receiver to multiple monitors.

Be safe and have fun,
Tommy

Tactical Ex

Hi there everyone. I'M new to fpv but have been flying sometime. Our club is trying to get more young interested in this great hobby. So we are going to hold an event providing free flight lessons and fpv demostrations. We have a plane all set up for fpv but only have one set of goggles. Can any of you help with information on how to show our live video from our fpv A/C to a large screen tv.

Thanks to any or all who can help.

http://flitetest.com/articles/super-cheap-fpv-ground-station-with-pc-monitor

The above link is an article I wrote on how I set up a VGA monitor as a ground station. If you have a large display with VGA input (very likely on modern TVs) you can follow my method for an easy FPV presentation display. Probably wont cost more than $30.