signal problem

Panosth

Hi i have an irangex tiny receiver for my fly sky and i cant bind it. When i power the drone on its supposed to blink blue light but its not. Instead it flashes blue for 1 sec and then nothing. According to their website this happened when there's no signal pls i dont know what to do help.

leaded50

Legendary member
shure your TX are set at AFHDS mode , not AFHDS 2 mode ?

Binding Procedure:
1.Solder the two pins: Binding and GND
2.Power to the receiver with +5v battery or connected to a flight controller with +5v output, the blue LED should start to Flashing , indicating it is ready to bind
3.Turn on the transmitter and enter binding mode ,waiting for a second, the blue LED light is solid, indicating bind successfully

LED Status:
StatusBlue LEDBindingFlashingBinding successfullySolidNormal work modeFlashingSignal lostOFF

Panosth

ok i have soldered the grnd from the receiver to the fc and the 5v and the signal cable and the light doesnt flash it just lights on for 1 sec and then it doesnt do anything

leaded50

Legendary member
i never tried that rx, but sees on feedbacks, customers like it, and says connect fast. Youre shure you connect cables at correct places?

Panosth

yes im sure since i can solve this problem i have another question. I have a 3s battery that has has only 0,5 v in it can i recover it or is should i just buy a new one

Bifi.baarlo

yes im sure since i can solve this problem i have another question. I have a 3s battery that has has only 0,5 v in it can i recover it or is should i just buy a new one
Sure you can recover it, but be carefull when charging it.