Some Questions (that I cant find on the internet)

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
@Sam-U - a VRX is [most likely] going to output composite video, I doubt the Samsung gear VR headset takes that as an input. It would take a converter (IE delay) to get it to a format it can use as an input.

Sam-U

@Sam-U - a VRX is [most likely] going to output composite video, I doubt the Samsung gear VR headset takes that as an input. It would take a converter (IE delay) to get it to a format it can use as an input.

This has a Usb C port also whats the eachine e119 and syma x5 and hubsan x4 port called? For the battery. I need some new ones

Sam-U

@Sam-U i have no idea on the vr deal, but i suspect not.

Best way to go is a dedicated set of goggles in my opinion. The eachine ones are a good bang for the buck.
Where do I find them? Im in Thailand. Away from all the cool hobby shops, and the ones on Lazada have no reviews, if you can find any
Screenshot_20220506-233621_Lazada.jpg

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
yah... that is not what most of us use, I wouldn't be excited about the performance of that.

1651880244090.png

that looks like a typical VRX module.

feedback about the latency of something like you showed:
> A: I would rate the lag as slightly worst than the turtle v2. Flyable but not something I would choose as a primary monitor.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I have actually used that FPV receiver that plugs into a phone, and it actually works quite well.

There's lots of lag so I wouldn't use it for FPV. It's only really good as a cheap DVR system.