Some servos wont work?

DarthRoar

Hi.
I started up my new Durafly Vampire today and some things didn't work. The ailerons, throttle and rudder channels worked fine, however the elevator and retract channels don't seem to.

I know that the elevator servo is getting power because I can hear a quiet buzzing from it, but I don't know about the retracts.

I tried switching around the aileron and elevator channels and it was the same story, the aileron servos worked but the elevator servo still didn't.

Help.

DarthRoar

Well I tried just plugging one retract servo into the gear channel and it worked, but when all three are connected with a three way connector they don't...

quorneng

Master member
Check that 3 way connector!
Is your power source up to maintaining the required voltage whilst providing the current for all the servos running at once at once.
If the voltage drops too much things including the radio stop working correctly (or at all!)

DarthRoar

Well I found that I can add the 2 rear retracts to any of the ports on the three way splitter and it works fine, but when I add the nose retract none of them work regardless of which port they are in.