• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spacefarer channel revival for real this time

Spacefarer

I've been lazy. Reaaaaallly lazy. But my new year's resolutions won't fail, because I've got some flying to do before I have to deal with college later on. So, I am going to make videos on all the stuff I did this past half year. I have more than just planes now, too. Stay tuned for hovercrafts, arrow racing, electric longboards, and more! First video will be going up this weekend!

Spacefarer

First new video is up! This is just a section of two "short" flights I did with the prototype SFI-RAD Styx (regular flight length can be up to an hour with no thermals). I am making a bomb bay module to replace the test endurance module, and I will probably be done with it about a week and a half from now. Next video will either be a summary of stuff in the mad scientist attic, or a video on a brand new hovercraft design that I hope will be able to traverse grass.

Spacefarer

Second video is up now. I decided to film the FT Commuter instead because my workspace isn't organized and I haven't finished the new hovercraft. It turns out that making things hover over grass is even more complicated than before. It should absolutely be done about 2 weeks from now though. Future plans for videos include some exotic craft designs, some balsa conversions (mainly the topflite metrick), and some simple ideas I have for already existing FT planes like a biplane simple scout and a mini C130 if I can manage to scratch build it.