Speedfest 2017 Oklahoma State

rfander

Hey Guys!

I am part of speedfest at Oklahoma State University this year and I need your help!
For those of you that don't know what this is (probably all of you), it is a competition that OSU puts on every year for the senior design students to compete in. This year we made Delta wing aircraft that are capable of some pretty crazy flight envelopes. My teams plane can hit 160 mph and can also slow down to around 2 mph. This is all done using a Kingtech k45 jet engine and thrust vectoring (and a well designed plane). For those of you that build planes, you know that this task is no easy feat. The plane is completely our design and is made of carbon fiber, divinicell foam, and more carbon fiber on the inside. It is incredibly strong and versatile and capable of almost completely avoiding radar detection as you will see in the video.

Here's where I need your help though. Part of the scoring of the competition this year is based on facebook likes on our demo video. If you have the time, please go to this link and give it a like! Its been a full semester of hard work and dedication and we would really appreciate it! Voting endss tomorrow morning!!!

My team is the "2017 OSU Alpha Class Orange" Make sure you like the facebook post and not the youtube video or the vote will not count!!! Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SpeedfestUSA/posts/1498723576812706