Spitfire Trainer Build (Complete)

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
i have a question... i have had about 5minutes at the stick of my old speedster.... do i need more stick time before i move onto the spitfire???
5 minutes isn't really enough stick time to build your muscle memory for flying, so I would suggest getting some more flight time so that you can build that muscle memory before moving to the spit, which will be faster and more responsive. It is probably possible to learn flying on an FT spitfire with some work, but since you already have a speedster I would stick with it since it is a better trainer.

OliverW

Legendary member
5 minutes isn't really enough stick time to build your muscle memory for flying, so I would suggest getting some more flight time so that you can build that muscle memory before moving to the spit, which will be faster and more responsive. It is probably possible to learn flying on an FT spitfire with some work, but since you already have a speedster I would stick with it since it is a better trainer.
Couldn't have said it any better myself! The speedster is a much more forgiving airframe than a spitfire who won't hesitate to stall and snap over

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Couldn't have said it any better myself! The speedster is a much more forgiving airframe than a spitfire who won't hesitate to stall and snap over
ok cool thanks....

Brian B

Elite member
Spray paint. Wish I had scuffed the FT readyboard with steel wool better though, it didn't stick too well.

When I reversed the color scheme on the bottom, I was surprised by the results, so I named the plane "Nemo".
20210409_114419.jpg

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
just a thought...... seems to work really well... in theory.. plus the battery won't eject itself mid flight, and it's also protecting the battery from sharp objects much more