Spots on FPV Video, Especially in lighted or reflective areas

droneboy43

So I got my FPV system up and running, but I am having an issue. Any where where there is a light or reflection there are Black/Blue/White splotches. What is wrong? Here's a picture for reference. 20171103_192800.jpg

droneboy43

Here's another picture. The image is rotated, but the big splotch on left is a ceiling fan, which is white. The camera splotches out pretty much anything light colored or reflective.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Looks like the contrast of the camera is set too high and it is clipping The signal. What kind of camera is it, and do you have an OSD cable for it?

Cheers!
LitterBug

droneboy43

This is a list of the FPV equipment I am using
Sony Super Had II CCD Camera
TBS 5.8GHz Unify Pro HV Race Edition vTX (25mW-200mW) (SMA) by Team BlackSheep
Focal V2 FPV Wireless FPV Headset Goggles w/V2 Diversity Module by Spektrum RC

I do not have an osd cable for the camera..

LitterBug

Techno Nut
You are going to need to track an OSD cable down in order to adjust the camera settings.

LB

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I just looked at the link you gave for your camera. If you bought it new then the cable needed is in that kit. Its the one with the hat switch in the black casing that has an RCA jack to connect to and a power jack on one side and the connector for that goes to the camera on the other.

droneboy43

Unfortunately, I didn't receive an osd cable with the camera. Looks like i'll have to contact Banggood or hunt down a different one. Thanks for the help