Still around

Headbang

Master member
So as this whole situation started and continued to get worse, I backed off of all hobbies, focused on my company, cut off all social media. Did not mean to go that way, but it happened. As time went on we decided as a family it was not worth the risk to head to the local field as people can not seem to understand social distancing. I am writing this just to say I am still alive, tho not everyone I knew going into this is. I miss the community and all the great people that make it up!
Stay safe, keep your landings wheels down!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
So as this whole situation started and continued to get worse, I backed off of all hobbies, focused on my company, cut off all social media. Did not mean to go that way, but it happened. As time went on we decided as a family it was not worth the risk to head to the local field as people can not seem to understand social distancing. I am writing this just to say I am still alive, tho not everyone I knew going into this is. I miss the community and all the great people that make it up!
Stay safe, keep your landings wheels down!
I'd been wondering where you'd been, so glad to hear from you again! I totally get what you mean about people not understanding social distancing... :rolleyes: