• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

STSW-STM32102 for Windows 10?

Through the link provided by most including Clean/Betaflight (https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-stm32102.html) we are presented with the line "Starting from Windows® 10, the STSW-STM32102 driver is no more adequate and the usage of the native inbox driver is recommended". Well I just want to know what this means. It seems to be the only driver I have yet to install for my flight controller and I am really hoping that driver is what is keeping me from connecting to my FC.

Keno

Had the same problem, and I hope Caroline's info will solve it. I did need this download but I had a corrupted windows 10 program or file. It appear to be working as it should no idea I had a problem. Reinstalled Windows 10 and all problems disappeared. You will need to download the file above though. Hope this info helps.

CarolineTyler

Had the same problem, and I hope Caroline's info will solve it. I did need this download but I had a corrupted windows 10 program or file. It appear to be working as it should no idea I had a problem. Reinstalled Windows 10 and all problems disappeared. You will need to download the file above though. Hope this info helps.
Reinstalled Windows 10...ouch!!!

FDS

Is there a way to use Betaflight without constantly fixing drivers that doesn’t involve a Mac?

I have already tried the ImpulseRc and no dice. I have made attempts on my windows 10 on 2 different computers, windows xp, and Linux on my raspberry. I have treid 2 different naze32. I think I am ready to admit defeat. Maybe I just need to stick to fixed wing. Thanks any ways guys.

FDS

The Naze 32 is a dinosaur of a FC. If I remember right Betaflight no longer supports it? Get an F4 board and it should all work? They are cheaper than new computers.
FC889571-4F50-4EB6-A2FF-68F6507B163E.jpeg

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
It sounds like he is having connectivity issues rather than firmware issues. Even a Naze can still connect to betaflight, there are just no targets for the latest versions.

OP: Does windows recognize that anything is plugged in? Does it "ding" at you when plugging in? If not, you may have a bad USB cable. Some cheaper cables are charge only, and don't have the data lines.