SuperMicro FT planes?

kawie636

Not really supermicro but here it is. 65% of og plans or 700mm. 9g servos throughout with a 2826 2200kv spinning a 6x4. Don't have anyway of an accurate air speed measurement but it's fast. Comes. In at 400g auw with a 1000mah 3s

Jnr Kuzi

I cant wait to see it the complete project.. Do you have a Youtube channel or Blog? I started a facebook page promoting the Hobby in my country.. I would like to share your stuff on my page

Jnr Kuzi

Thats awesome, websites are Good these days because when people visit them, its actually you they are interested in.. Lemme check your Youtube.

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Like the micro spit man. Im almost done with my 67% spit with hobbyking funfight motor and 4s power set up plan on doing a mustang and B109 Swappable serious with the power setup. Frist time building them this small how well do they fly. Im normally a 800mm kinda flier

jayz 84

Finished my 67% spit with funfighter motor and 4s and my signature power pod and battery mod CAM00374.jpg CAM00372.jpg
CAM00373.jpg

Last edited:

jayz 84

Thank nerdnic hoping to maiden it tomorrow with the V2 mustang as long as the weather is finally good

jayz 84

Monterx7 checkout "nerdnic" 800mm FT mustang page he asked about my idea so i posted it on his page

On the 67% spit she flew great today with 20mph gust and pretty fast now for the other swappable

Montiey

Master Tinkerer
I slapped together a FT flyer the size of a mousepad, and with two standard paperclips on the front it glides at an acceptable rate.
:)

jayz 84

You could use depron but make it just a normal park flyer nothing crazy like mine;) unless you plan on really reinforcing it. In that case you'll be better off with DTF but build one you love them this size

Montiey

Master Tinkerer
I think just for the size DTFB would be too thick.. kinda like building a hand launch balsa model with railroad ties. :p

jayz 84

If your worried about weight take off all the inside paper parts of your plane. But foe the size of mine 28in im around 400+ gram and still slow stall speed and glides along way. Thats the good thing about the spit. I just started my 67% mustang. Not doing undercamber so it might not be as great with the weight. But use whatever material you like man they fly great. A blast in 20mph;)