PaulT

Mentor
Got the shirt.
It's better quality than expected.

B80BEBDA.jpg

Last edited:

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Well, I guess these should go here. I went to Sequim, WA this weekend to meet up with some FPV flyers from FPVlabs. They helped me out and I got to see what FPV is like through the goggles!
I used the Raptor for the first time and it flew wonderfully. I am using a 3 blade prop(thanks Nomerec!) and it has tons of power. I think I'm going to skip the 2 2200mah's in parallel and just go with a 5000mah battery, it can defiantly take the weight. Here are some pictures from the beach. Mix between Bixler with gopro and raptor with gopro

GOPR6898.jpg

GOPR6897.jpg

GOPR6895.jpg

GOPR6886.jpg

GOPR6875.jpg

GOPR6874.jpg

GOPR6869.jpg

GOPR6799.jpg

GOPR6794.jpg

GOPR6807.jpg

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
HA! I entered too... Do I have to re-enter every day?

Wait... I entered 3 times already!

Nonamerc

Arman
Well, I guess these should go here. I went to Sequim, WA this weekend to meet up with some FPV flyers from FPVlabs. They helped me out and I got to see what FPV is like through the goggles!
I used the Raptor for the first time and it flew wonderfully. I am using a 3 blade prop(thanks Nomerec!) and it has tons of power. I think I'm going to skip the 2 2200mah's in parallel and just go with a 5000mah battery, it can defiantly take the weight. Here are some pictures from the beach. Mix between Bixler with gopro and raptor with gopro

Good to hear that the 3blade prop works, which specs does the 3 blade have? How many square cm does your wing have? I can calculate the max battery weight that you can take with your plane if you tell me how much it is without the battery and with the airframe/fpv gear.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Thank you, but I know it will have no problem lifting a 5000mah battery. That is as big as I want(and need) to go. It floated like my bixler when I had a 2200mah and my gopro on it.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Might I suggest you replace the images currently on your site with these more relevant ones?

Just checked, looks like you are getting to it.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
I don't know what those are. I guess they may have been uploaded by my media director.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Well, look at it this way; what is better to a company than advertising and saving lives at the same time! I really hope that one day my team can say: "remember that one time when we found that one guy and saved his life?"