• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Drone Cyclone Company "A Gift offering for ALL Flite Test Members"

Good Hello everyone,

I went to the Flite Fest 2015 on Saturday, July 11th, 2015 in honor to the meet the Flite Test crew and it's awesome viewers. While I was there, I was handing out to many a FliteFest coupon for The Drone Cyclone Company an rc company based out of Doral, FL just outside of Miami, FL. We are running a sale for in honor the great people that are part of the Flite Test nitch group. Visit here @ http://shop.dronecyclone.com/?ref=55833124b8de7 to look around at the different quadcopters, 3d printers and more. But, if you use the code "FLITE" when checking out you will get an additional 3% off that purchase. Then if you use the code "FEST" on the DJI Phantom 3 Professional quad, you will get $100 off that purchase. Please see the attached coupons below for the coupons that were handed out. If you should have any questions please let me know at droneuser1@gmail.com. Please share this offering coupons on Facebook, Instagram or any social media.

Thank you and enjoy shopping at The Drone Cyclone Company!

Best Regards,
Craig Spradlin
Drone Cyclone Logo.jpg

Attachments