So first thing I did was prepare all the re-enforcements needed on the planes. I had them all ready and planned that way I can heat up the hot glue gun and just go, and do them all at once .
The KFM Wing had a broken power pod and a tear on one wing side that was held in place by a tiny bit of foam. I took @Hai-Lee 's advice and inserted two BBQ skewers into the middle section on both halves and then glued it all back together trying to apply enough pressure while keeping it straight. The I just glued back the power pod area.
The Simple Soarer needed some re-enforcement to the top hatch as the BBQ skewers ripped through the top after it's hard landing . So I cut out a piece of cardboard to glue over the top hatch. It also felt like the wings were bending so I add some top plate re-enforcement using something similar to plywood which I buy as craft stores. I also added some re-enforcements to the BBQ holes themselves and added some fuel tubes cut outs to stop the BBQ skewers to just come flying off.
The last plane that I tried fixing was my beaten up TT which me and @Eddo radush pretty much trashed. We tried sloping it one day when it was super windy at the field. We found a small hill and tossed it off, didn't work like it should though . It needed re-enforcing to the fuselage sides were the servos go. It needed re-enforcing on the BBQ holes on the nose section and re-enforcing to the wing tips of the sports wing. I took it to the field with my son later and tried it out it flew horrible, I don't have it on video but this is not a plane for someone to learn flying on any more so as of yesterday it's declared diseased and will be striped of all it's electronics to make room for a new bird, then I'll let it RIP .
Any how that was that, now back to the DGA-6 build ...