Think I have an addiction...

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Why do I need another quadcopter???
I don't know, but I don't care, it's fun :)
Spedix 250Q and as I'm going to use a 4 in 1 ESC I have added my own LEDs to the legs. Flashing white on the front, red to the rear.
IMG_20180722_103755056_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180722_103737648_HDR.jpg

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Hi Caroline,
My name is Karl, and I have as many flying quads, tricopters, planes, octocopters, hexcopters, etc....,,,,,, as my wife has shoes and boots!

(individual footwear, not pairs)

(and that doesn't count the work in progress)

Welcome to group "therapy" where we can help you find yet another build. It's not a problem, it is reality!

CHEERS!
Karl "LitterBug"

kilroy07

Legendary member
"Hi my name's Tim... and I have a problem..."

"Hi Tim"...

That's how the road back to recovery starts isn't it?... :LOL:

The problem with the Flite Test community is all the amazingly talented people sharing great ideas and plans and I want to build them ALL!
Seriously, I have at least 10 builds that I want to fly today and daily it seems another fantastic design is posted here by someone "WHY are they tormenting me!! I just need to win the lottery so I have the time to lock myself in the workshop for a month and get caught up!

That said..

"Hi Caroline..."
;)

Last edited:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
LOL my wife started complaining about me having several planes in our spare bedroom; the first one was the Sea Duck, which also happens to be one of the biggest FT planes out there.

I told her, "Calm down, you have all of your Lularoe leggings and clothng, and take up the entire closet in the spare bedroom, an entire dresser in our master bedroom, plus 2/3 of the closet in our master bedroom."

I now have a small area in our second bedroom for my planes. :)

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
It appears that if you have an addiction then I have a HARD CORE addiction.

It is 2:30am here and I just woke up and the first thing is I reached for the latest build to find out what I must do next. Whilst I am preparing for the next step I put the computer on.

As the glue dries I decide what I will be flying today, and whether my next task after the build is complete it to either I return to a new design project, a repair, or a further build for either sale or give away!

Oh! If I remember I might have a bite to eat!

Anyway MUST finish the build for today!

Haqve fun!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
It appears that if you have an addiction then I have a HARD CORE addiction.

It is 2:30am here and I just woke up and the first thing is I reached for the latest build to find out what I must do next. Whilst I am preparing for the next step I put the computer on.

As the glue dries I decide what I will be flying today, and whether my next task after the build is complete it to either I return to a new design project, a repair, or a further build for either sale or give away!

Oh! If I remember I might have a bite to eat!

Anyway MUST finish the build for today!

Haqve fun!

Is that the new 540? :) Oh man, I'm thinking I need to build that one too...

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I'm trimming down my squadron a little, kind of. I have an approximate number in my head that if I exceedd it too much I feel like I'm being excessive. I had a list of 12. I published it here on the forum but now I'm thinking even that needs to be pruned slightly, somewhere between 7-10.

The good side of it is when I decide to get rid of somethings, someone else gets a good deal.

As long as you're sharing your addictions, about a peek into that rabbit hole so we may see inside...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Enablers one and all you are!!!

The only reason I dont have as many as you guys is I am far more budget gimped then most 8th graders.

Im still workin out of my first 25 pack of ft foam board from 2 years ago now. The edge build will probably kill that though.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
All built minus two parts. Need some heat shrink to put round the receiver and really annoyingly, the video camera was DOA (cheap eBay job) so splashed out on a RunCam micro Sparrow with 1-2 day delivery from hobbyking UK warehouse.
Getting excited 😀😀😀

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I'm guilty of the multiple multirotor syndrome.

I have flight ready a FT270, the FT210, the FT Turbo Gremling (Sidewinder), an Alex frame Gremlin, 3 Tiny Whoops, an old school 450 sized quad and a Phantom 3 Advanced. I have a functioning even if unused hexacopter in the rafters of the workshop too.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
I'm guilty of the multiple multirotor syndrome.

I have flight ready a FT270, the FT210, the FT Turbo Gremling (Sidewinder), an Alex frame Gremlin, 3 Tiny Whoops, an old school 450 sized quad and a Phantom 3 Advanced. I have a functioning even if unused hexacopter in the rafters of the workshop too.
LOL!!
You seem to have the syndrome bad!
:)