• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

This is how we find epic spots FPV freestyle VLOG

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow I went out to fly and almost missed this video. it was already down to the 3rd to last post on the third available page. Nice spots. Id kill for a spot like the last one where there are open areas between the threes to get my MetallDanny on under that cool canopy. Sadly everything here has 3 to 8 feet of scrub brush growing under it. That or is a total swamp.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oh I am sure there are but getting there when all you have available to get there is shoe leather express makes it that much harder. It would be far easier if I could find people that actually fly but like I said before so far I have only met two people locally interested in drones since I have been flying.

I can not tell you how many times I found what looked to be a cool spot to fly on Google maps that when I got there was not what it looked like from space hehe.

I don't do any social media which is probably why as well. Keep telling myself to bite the bullet and get on Facebook..

I think you really should go on facebook. I don't really like facebook that much. But since facebook I've met a lot of new people! And there are some nice groups too. Like the Rotorriot group!